Sold Out $38.00
We love this ceramic tea pot from ForLife Design for its shape, texture, design and durability - things that ForLife excels at. These pots have a handmade feel, giving it a nice organic look. The built-in strainer makes it easy to steep and re-steep tea, while the pour is clean and drip free. The handle is comfortable to hold and pour.
This 18 oz pot can make tea for two small cups or a single large serving.
18 oz. / 530 ml.
L 6.75" x W 4.5" x H 3.7"
(L 17 cm x W 11.4 cm x H 9.5 cm)
PARTS & MATERIALS
BASKET INFUSER : Stainless Steel / Polypropylene
- Heat resistant up to 120°C/240°F
- Condensed extra-fine holes to circulate the tea efficiently
- Handle for easy access to control infusing time
LID : Stainless Steel
- Permanently attached lid won’t fall off while serving
POT : Lead-free High-fired Ceramic
All the materials used for FORLIFE products are food-safe.
Care Instruction & Warning
- Use caution when handling hot water.
- Do not use in microwave oven.
- Do not put teapot on heating element.
- Let boiling water cool down a bit before pouring it in pot.
- Use baking soda dissolved in warm water to clean tea stain as needed.
DESCRIPTION Also known as Lu'an Melon Seed tea, this famous green tea comes from Lu An county of Anhui province of China. Our summer 2020... View full product details
A Nepal green tea with soft floral and nutty flavors. One of our top selling green teas. DRY LEAF: Well-rolled, wiry and tippy leaves with... View full product details
DESCRIPTION One of the finest Nepal black teas from Jun Chiyabari tea estate is back. Every sip of this tea is superb; even better than... View full product details
DESCRIPTION Full of white silver tips, this organic white tea from the Nepali Himalayas, has a fresh pure taste with notes that are lightly earthy... View full product details