Sold Out $38.00
We love this ceramic tea pot from ForLife Design for its shape, texture, design and durability - things that ForLife excels at. These pots have a handmade feel, giving it a nice organic look. The built-in strainer makes it easy to steep and re-steep tea, while the pour is clean and drip free. The handle is comfortable to hold and pour.
This 18 oz pot can make tea for two small cups or a single large serving.
18 oz. / 530 ml.
L 6.75" x W 4.5" x H 3.7"
(L 17 cm x W 11.4 cm x H 9.5 cm)
PARTS & MATERIALS
BASKET INFUSER : Stainless Steel / Polypropylene
- Heat resistant up to 120°C/240°F
- Condensed extra-fine holes to circulate the tea efficiently
- Handle for easy access to control infusing time
LID : Stainless Steel
- Permanently attached lid won’t fall off while serving
POT : Lead-free High-fired Ceramic
All the materials used for FORLIFE products are food-safe.
Care Instruction & Warning
- Use caution when handling hot water.
- Do not use in microwave oven.
- Do not put teapot on heating element.
- Let boiling water cool down a bit before pouring it in pot.
- Use baking soda dissolved in warm water to clean tea stain as needed.
This cup from ForLife Design features a modern flared rim and a bold structural handle. We love its natural feel in the texture of the... View full product details
This plate pairs well with Artisan Cafe Cup . The plate is designed to hold a cup and some small snacks, helpful if you are working... View full product details
The stylish bell-shaped glass teapot, complete with the stainless steel basket infuser with handle and the Push-on-Lid, allows you to remove the infuser at the... View full product details
This Curve Tall Tea Mug, complete with an extra-fine 0.3 mm hole stainless-steel infuser and lid, is designed for simple and balanced steeping. The extra-fine... View full product details
My experience with the Happy Earth employees was very personal and kind. In addition, the teapot I received was shipped quickly and is a beautiful piece of tea ware.
We truly appreciate the postive feedback Blake. Building relationships with people is so very important to us. Enjoy your tea pot and stay well.